Apollo Hospital Indraprastha, Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi Delhi 110076, India
The Apollo Group offers 9,850 beds across 64 hospitals, over 3500 pharmacies, 100 plus primary care & diagnostic clinics, and 120 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
The Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited. It was the first hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
This hospital was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and the Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital’s environmental practices.
It ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
The hospital also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
It has received the 9th MT India Healthcare Award 2019; and The AHPI Healthcare Excellence Award 2019 in 1. Nursing Excellence 2. Quality Beyond Accreditation; and several other awards over years.
Infrastructure & Services
- The hospital is spread over 15 acres, with 710 beds.
- Houses the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is among the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- It has the maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 beds are dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with the Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT conducted their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt-based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are installed in the hospital.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with an advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX, and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- Wifi is accessible across the campus.
- Private rooms
- TV in room
- Free wifi
- Phone in room
- Family accommodation
- Safe in room
- Laundry & Dry cleaning facilities
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Interpreter facility
- Welcome package
- Personal assistant/Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Diet on request
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Centres Of Excellence
- Bariatric Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Cancer Care
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
Major specialties include:
Anesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver, and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry, and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology, and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.